Why FoRK?

Frank D. Greco fgreco@crossroadstech.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:34:05 -0400

>From: Tom <tomwhore@inetarena.com>
>To: fork@xent.com
>Subject: Why Fork?
>
>At the end of the day though the place is still the Friends of Rohit
>Khare, the Thurman Munson of our motley crew.

         Now *that*'s a weird analogy.  Thurman Munson is now
         waiting in line to chat with John Edward while Rohit
         Khare has ongoing talks with Kleiner Perkins' partners.

         I don't see the connection...

         Any strained metaphoric similarities to persons living
         and/or dead must be purely coincidental.

         Frank G.
          - normally its R/O for me, but the Thurman Munson comment
                 put me into writable mode.
| Crossroads Technologies Inc, 55 Broad Street, 28th Fl, NYC, NY 10004 |
|  Enterprise Java Engineering                                         |
| Email: fgreco@CrossroadsTech.com         Web: www.CrossroadsTech.com |
| Pager: 800-495-6244                   ePager: 4956244@skytel.com     |
| Voice: 212-482-5280 x229                 Fax: 212-482-5281           |