Why FoRK?

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 06:28:17 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Frank D. Greco wrote:

--]         Now *that*'s a weird analogy.  Thurman Munson is now
--]         waiting in line to chat with John Edward while Rohit
--]         Khare has ongoing talks with Kleiner Perkins' partners.
--]
--]         I don't see the connection...
--]

Oh come on folks, dont think so linear time wsie. Mojo RoRo is Forks
Thurman Munson back when Munson was alive and the ynaks were this all star
team of giants...this would be back in the mid to late 70's.

Work with me folks, it shouldnt be too hard for the degreed:)-