Global personal digital library for every human

Tom tomwhore@inetarena.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:03:16 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Russell Turpin wrote:
--]
--]You didn't mention the hard problem: negotiating copyright
--]to the material that should be included. That will drive
--]your estimated cost up by a large factor. Of course, you
--]could offset this by product placement and advertising.

Copyright issues and the kludges we have to go thru to deal with them are
one of the many nontechinical hurdles we all face in our lives.

Also the instant commercialiation (adverts as only venue of byapssing the
cost of artificlay infalted copyright laws) speaks more to our failings
than our strengths.

These things need fixing.

      \ /
       X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign