I love my new sig

Owen Byrne owen@permafrost.net
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 21:01:49 -0400

And was wondering if there is a database of sigs out there. It would be cool
to able to check popularity/uniqueness. Usenet would be a reasonable first
approximation of the internet as a whole, so some kind of search on deja,
maybe?

Owen Byrne

owen@permafrost.net
"This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright # 154085, for a
period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin it without our permission,
will be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a dern. Publish it.
Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that's all we wanted
to do."
-- Woody Guthrie