Them Apples and Liking Them

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:33:15 EST

--part1_e6.1d7ab517.2910aedb_boundary

In a message dated 10/30/01 8:04:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, jbone@jump.net
writes:

> ;-)
>
> jb
>
> PS - Geege, I've never heard anyone close to him call him anything
> other than Michael.  Fyi...

this was a private joke between greg and me.  i told him mr. dell preferred
"mike" to "michael" - as if.

(btw, Oh You Of Long Memory If Nothing Else, I never called dell a capitalist
pig.  I said he took enough boni and options to devalue his stockholders'
shares.  YOU, as usual, took the short trip to (your usual) destination: any
criticism of the godlike dell must be construed as anti-capitalist noise.)

geege

--part1_e6.1d7ab517.2910aedb_boundary