MSN.com

=?iso-8859-1?B?SvZzaA==?= josh@bluescreen.org
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 05:11:00 -0500

> some random whiners wrote:
>
> Wah Wah Wah!!
> Microsoft is evil because they blocked my non-MS browser
> from veiwng their site..

<rant>
Big fucking deal.  There is no law that says that
a web site author has to make their content available to all
browser users.  Even if its nothing more than laziness
not wanting to bother to make it look right on Netscape, et al...
I dont care what TBL says about the exalted 'purpose of the web',
go pound sand.  If you dont like it, use another portal.

PS: Yes, Im aware that they caved like spineless wimps and allowed
 the Opera singing panzies back onto MSN.com.

</rant>