Interactive agit-prop (was: Global personal digital library for every human)

Damien Morton morton@dennisinter.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:21:05 -0500

Of course theres always agit-prop Mark IV, which has a gun built into
it.

9mm Cybiko Extreme Liberator - single stack magazine to fit small hands.

DNA Keyed to work only for girls.

Damien Morton, Technical Director, Dennis Interactive

The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty. Its too big.

-----Original Message-----
From: Owen Byrne [mailto:owen@permafrost.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 7:02 PM
To: fork@xent.com
Subject: Re: Interactive agit-prop (was: Global personal digital library
for every human)

Ok forget corporate (oops s/corporate/cultural/ =3D standard attitude of
the
world towards the US) superstructure. How about infrastructure? I wonder
can
you buy
batteries easily in Afghanistan? Even if you include batteries and they
last
long enough to achieve whatever your aims are, its a harsh environment
for
batteries - lots of extreme temperature and humidity).
 What about customer support? You're going to need reps who can speak
Pashtu
and Tajik for starters. Perhaps you can just move the translators in
software development over to customer support after the product has
shipped
(aired?).
Probably hard to get a 1-800 number. Not to mention that the customer
support questions are likely to be unique - "I'm sorry that's not a PDA
Agitprop II  you picked up, its a USSR PostAgitProp II acrylic covered
anti-personnel mine." You do realize that since you have not accepted
the
Agitprop II "acceptance-on-touch" license, we are not liable for any
damages
due to our interactions here today. On that condition, here's what I can
do
to help you save your legs."

;-)

Here's my standard party question since Sept. 11 - Anyone on this list
visited Afghanistan? I was in Kabul for a long weekend in 1975.

My memory of the country (brief, clouded in the distant past) is that no
matter what you drop on them (food, electronics, manna) they'll sell it
for
guns.

Owen Byrne