Friedman at his best

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:40:02 -0800

If you put US troops in the West Bank you'll have a "Marine Baracks"
attempt at least once a week.  We would be seen as Isreali agents, not
honest brokers.

Far better to just support the deportation of the Palestinians.  If we
have to take Iraq by going through Turkey and Lebanon/Syria then so be
it.  We can keep rolling when we hit the southern Iraqi border.

-----Original Message-----
From: fork-admin@xent.com [mailto:fork-admin@xent.com] On Behalf Of Dan
Kohn
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 7:14 PM
To: fork@xent.com
Subject: RE: Friedman at his best

Could you imagine Arafat as the leader of Mexico or Canada?  Which,
unfortunately, means that it's hard to imagine a territorial resolution
without having US troops managing security in Palestine, as we are in
Bosnia and Kosovo (and should be in Afghanistan).

          - dan
--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@dankohn.com>
<http://www.dankohn.com/>  <tel:+1-650-327-2600>