stop posting in html (and politics)

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 06:23:33 -0600 (CST)

I'm a good example.  I don't think I've posted one single thing that is
classified as a new bit by most of the people on this list.  And, BY THE
FUCKING WAY, are you trying to take my job, Joe?  Hmmmmm???  If you think
you can out-N/S ratio ME, you got another thing comin', PAL!  (:

noise noise noise,
Cindy