stop posting in html (and politics)

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:00:53 +0200 (CEST)

begin  On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Owen Byrne wrote:

> M$ doesn't think people should be using a mailer other than theirs, not to
> mention that your MTA should be Exchange.

What's strange, is that people buy the line hook and sinker. "Oh yeah,
let's make Outlook use a company policy. Why? Because we can. Hey, and
you're in charge of installing the virus scanner mail server on all
incoming/outgoing mail".  Tee hee. I think not. I think I will quit.

> And they reserve the right to break anything you're using if not. The
> privileges of unrestrained monopoly.

I reserve the right to make this email unreadable for MS Outlook users. In
fact, I'm not even nice enough to append an end, screwing up the entire
digest. Hey, it's not a bug, it's a feature.