stop posting in html (and politics)

Tom tomwhore@wsmf.org
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:42:50 -0500 (EST)

"I got this new gizmo and like it is all cool and shinny and stuff but
like people tell me like whenever I use it like it spits out toxic goo
into the sidewalk. And LIke this goo is pretty gorss but like I dont know
what like to do like woooooo is this like my fault or what? So like maybe
like you should stop harshing me about all this goo and just be happy for
me that I got this rad new shinny toy that er that like I dont know why or
how it works. Peace out"

(sound of Slim Pickens yehawing from above.
 our clueless dude looks up and waves a peace sign.
 cut to arial view, mushroom cloud spreads
 James Earl Jones voice over dark screen)

"Only you can prevent stupidity"