HiDef Terrapin Triumph, Monday @ Rohit's

Owen Byrne owen@permafrost.net
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:01:05 -0400

The closest I'll get to betting on this game is risking public humiliation
on this list:

go Hoosiers!!!!

Owen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rohit Khare" <Rohit@KnowNow.com>
To: <manish.tripathi@homestead.com>; <manish@homestead.com>; "HQ"
<HQ@KnowNow.com>; <reena@khare.org>; <archana@khare.org>;
<jhong@xmethods.net>; <fork-noarchive@xent.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 8:17 PM
Subject: HiDef Terrapin Triumph, Monday @ Rohit's

Come one, come all! to witness the LONG awaited national triumph of
Maryland's #1-seeded Terps basketball squad tomorrow night... all in the
in-yo-face, Indiana-bashing glory of ten feet of live, high-definition
color!

It's an early game, starting at 6PM. Feel free to come early, the bar (&
the hot tub :-) will be wide open...

See ya!
  Rohit
  650 714 5529 (cell)

Directions:

1247 Lakeside Dr
Suite #1031
Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Take the Lawrence Expressway exit westbound from 101 and you'll need to
make three lefts: left from Lawrence to Oakmead; Left from Oakmead onto
Lakeside; and an immediate left into the Avalon SV complex.

At the gate and at the door for 1247, the code to ring my apartment is
"#0071" -- including the octothorpe (#).