Does Google Show How the Semantic Web Could Replace Public Key Infrastructure?

Joseph Reagle reagle@mit.edu
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:34:59 -0500

Comments and suggestions are welcome!

http://www.w3.org/2002/03/key-free-trust.html

Key Free Trust in the Semantic Web

  Does Google Show How the Semantic Web
  Could Replace Public Key Infrastructure?

  Joseph M. Reagle Jr., <reagle@w3.org>

  Abstract

  This document briefly introduces the topic of trusted semantic web
applications that do not require the existence of an complex public key
infrastructure. It derives from a discussion with Tim Berners-Lee, but I'm
solely responsible for any errors. Furthermore, it's an early draft and I'm
probably confused about innumerable things

--

Regards,          http://www.mit.edu/~reagle/
Joseph Reagle     E0 D5 B2 05 B6 12 DA 65  BE 4D E3 C1 6A 66 25 4E

* This email is from an independent academic account and is
  not necessarily representative of my affiliations.