promote your product or service to millions 9432111110000000

one5367100000@netscape.net one5367100000@netscape.net
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:30:09 -0600

Do you sell a product or service?

Are you interested in promoting your business to millions for the lowest cost?

We have some new marketing systems that you need to look at.

Fax Marketing System

1 Million fax numbers & fax broadcasting software

People are 4 X more likely to read faxes than mail!

Visit this product's web page CLICK HERE

E-Mail Marketing System

Complete collection of e-mail software & unlimited addresses

Bulk e-mail will make you money so fast, your head will spin!

Visit this product's web page CLICK HERE

1 Million Business Leads on CD

Contains company name, address, phone, fax, SIC, # of employees & revenue

Unlimited downloads!

Visit this product's web page CLICK HERE

Visit our web site or call 618-288-6661 for more information.

to be taken off of our list, click here

10000000000