Teoma.com

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym@canada.com
02 Apr 2002 20:01:05 -0500

>>>>> "c" == carey  <carey@tstonramp.com> writes:

    c> I have to admit, the Resources section is a new twist.  Oddly
    c> enough when I typed the requisite 'porn' test, I got the
    c> funniest 'Expert' link:

    c> http://www.gospelcom.net/guide/webfilter.html

    c> So its technology isn't all that great.

I had similar results even looking for mundane and popular things like
"Linux Canada" -- you start to get noise before you're half-way down
the page, even when you select one of the side-bar "expert" links.

Besides, isn't DMOZ a 'reference' library?  Or rather, it would be if
they could find enough experts.