Stealth P2P network hides inside Kazaa

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 01:58:28 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Eugen Leitl wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Adam L. Beberg wrote:
>
> > Thanks, but I'm not a criminal. Go back to smoking your crack.
>
> Handguns are used by both law enforcement and criminals. The fact that
> criminals use guns doesn't mean that you shut down arms manufacturing.

True, Law enforcement does also plant bugs and spy on people. They also do
alot of things and tell us about it later or never.

Users who install spyware deserve what they get I suppose.

> > And P2P is a really dumb way to distribute files anyway.
>
> Since this is apparent nonsense, and you're a man with sense, this is
> probably a red herring thrown with a purpose. Care to elaborate?

As I've stated before, it's a good way to distribute things you dont want
people to know you have, and really inefficent for anything else. And you
can wait for the release like everyone else, I've got enough people copying
what I do already. :-P

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com