Stealth P2P network hides inside Kazaa

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 09:55:40 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Adam L. Beberg wrote:

--]BIGGER moron because I've had to sit on this for 7 years because I cant
--]figure out how to release the thing without it getting stolen and copied 3
--]days later (because the whole beauty is it's utter simplicity) leaving me
--]with noone even knowing I designed the thing, and not a penny richer to
--]boot.

Ahh the fustration of being trapped inside your own creations, hidden from
all , so that you appear a babbling street vagrant ranting about utopia
betwen Tourette's like spasms of exclamtory flamebait yet inside you see
yourself as Optimus Prime.

"You say you got a real solution,
well, you know,
we'd all love to see the plan.
You ask me for a contribution,
well, you know,
we're doing what we can.
But when you want money for people with minds that hate,
all I can tell you is brother you have to wait.
Don't you know it's gonna be alright.
Alright. Alright." JL