A new amorality in the Middle East

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:15:17 -0800

You don't think the Israelis could depopulate the West Bank if they
chose to do so?

The problem with saying the Palestinians have a deserving cause is that
the alleged deserving cause was available to them if they had wanted it.
It was, in fact, offered to them.  They didn't want it.  They want the
destruction of Israel, which is not a deserving cause.

Time,