A new amorality in the Middle East

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 22:17:41 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, John Hall wrote:

> Gee, just think about all those American terrorists in tanks running
> around killing innocent Germans in WWII simply because they were trying
> to improve the region by making it free of Jews.  If only the Americans
> had stayed home everything would have been fine.

You're right, the Israel is acting just like germany, and it is time we get
involved. Lets see, first you accidently annex territory, then you start
exterminating people, just label the resistance as terrorists and the
Americans will come help, their leader being far too dumb to ask questions,
or understand any history farther back then when his beer glass went empty.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com