A new amorality in the Middle East

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 06:45:46 -0600 (CST)

-whispers real loudly to everyone else-
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN COUSINS BREED?  (:

I just want to comment on the people dancing in the street thing.  First,
how many films of this did you see, and how many people were in them?
Anyone know the population of the Palestinians?  It's a whole lot more
than they piped into your fuckin head, being idiots, the same kind of
idiots we have right here in... say, John, where you from?  And by the
way, that kid who got stuck in the well?  She still needs money.
TVRYB.