"united we stand"

Bill Humphries bill@whump.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:01:19 -0700

On Monday, April 8, 2002, at 08:54 AM, carey wrote:

> I think the Dominatrix role is entirely too overlooked in society.
> Damnit,
> we need _more_ alpha-female kickass wonderwomen having legions of male
> working drones.   Then the system would function.  And we wouldn't need to
> monitor their every waking move, we'd just successfully ply enough mind
> tricks and sexual-domination-through-innuendo to get our ways.

Following on from Charlie Stross' comments
(http://www.antipope.org/charlie/blosxom.cgi/2002/Apr/7#blogging_and_bollocks)
  maybe people could deal with a "beautiful and terrible" queen more than
the current system where there's no emperor, just Dame Thatcher pointing
at the WTO and chanting TINA, TINA...

So if there is no alternative, then let's personify her!

----
Bill Humphries <bill@whump.com>
http://www.whump.com/moreLikeThis/