Re[2]: "united we stand"

Adam L. Beberg beberg@mithral.com
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 21:43:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, carey wrote:

> To your question:  Why?  Is it always requisite that for a company to
> succeed, they first must have some asshole making the decisions?  I'm
> working by your standard of external ruthlessness/asshole persona.

Why to win a war must you fight? That's why.

Did I ever say that men should make the decisions? When was the last time
you ever was THAT happen? The woman flirts till she gets what she wants and
the men go do combat until they get sex or get killed. Or in the business
case, until they get rich or retire.

Business just happens to be a no-fatal form of combat, that doesnt mean it's
not combat. For my (clan/employees) to eat, your (clan/employyes) must
(die/lose their jobs).

It's clear you are on the end of the bell where you could easily function as
a cruel heartless bastard and be good as a business leader. I on the other
hand suck at that, and really need to hire a cruel heartless bastard to be
CEO.

I blame my mother for teaching me to do crafts and respect women while my
dad was teaching me to rebuild engines. Of course, all the femanists I met
in college taught me real fast THAT was wrong - fear and terror is the
correct way to perceive women. Assuming that is still the femanist agenda,
what with Britney teaching women to be, well... naked, who knows what to
think anymore.

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com