"united we stand"

Michael mogmios@mlug.missouri.edu
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:50:22 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, carey wrote:

> >    why 80+ years of sufferage and affirmative action still fails to
> >    gain women due representation in the Oval Office -- we can want it
> >    and reach for it all we want, but the cost to make the leap is far
> >    higher than just equal pay for equal work; we _literally_ have to
> >    /evolve/ our species.)
> >

> I'd argue that as long as status quo perpetuators (the first thing that
> popped into my head was the alpha male glory of say, The Man Show, or even
> better, Tom Likus) continue to exist, such evolution isn't even fathomable.
>
> I think the Dominatrix role is entirely too overlooked in society.  Damnit,
> we need _more_ alpha-female kickass wonderwomen having legions of male
> working drones.   Then the system would function.  And we wouldn't need to
> monitor their every waking move, we'd just successfully ply enough mind
> tricks and sexual-domination-through-innuendo to get our ways.
>
> I love my dreamworld, but I need more coffee.

Does that mean men jumping up and down in skimpy outfits while women spank
them? I'm afraid the men would like that at least as much as the women.

I think women need to just agree on a list of demands. Men are stupid and
we'll say yes as long as we can check the boxes in crayons. I really want
to meet some of these men that are controlling the world. I've yet to meet
a guy with even the IQ of a carrot (including myself) but I know lots of
smart women. I think the problem is a communications problem within
womenhood to properly communicate orders to the right women to give to the
right men.

We men are just drones to be toyed with. Why else would we spend $300
trying to seduce a woman we just met who then goes home with our best
friend who looks better in the shower. Or does that only happen to me..