Queen Mum dies :-(

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:08:23 EDT

--part1_88.1692c536.29e67447_boundary

In a message dated 4/10/02 1:45:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
carey@tstonramp.com writes:

> We're going to have to call you the Flirt Of Fork, methinks

CINDY'S the taxi-driving tart of the south!  And YOU - brainiac dominatrix
minx!  Every man's dream!  You two could tagteam every tom, joe and antoun on
the list!

has a hamster,
gg

--part1_88.1692c536.29e67447_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 4/10/02 1:45:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, carey@tstonramp.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">We're going to have to call you the Flirt Of Fork, methinks</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
CINDY'S the taxi-driving tart of the south!&nbsp; And YOU - brainiac dominatrix minx!&nbsp; Every man's dream!&nbsp; You two could tagteam every tom, joe and antoun on the list!<BR>
<BR>
has a hamster,<BR>
gg<BR>
<BR>