Queen Mum dies :-(

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:34:00 -0500 (CDT)

FoRK censors?  sensors?  Hrm.  Well, uhm, to make it past these critters,
let's just say I'm doing a cultural survey.  I'm doing research which will
include a small test group, and will attempt to determine if guys in the
Royal Navy are more sexually uninhibited than the ones in the US Navy.
This study will not deal directly with sexual stamina and/or appetite, but
with the subjects' willingness to try new, and seemingly outlandish sexual
practices with members of the opposite gender.  I will post my findings at
the end of the week.
snickering at herself, but not by herself, surely,
Cindy

--
"My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not
          signed."  (Christopher Morley)