Water filters, urine, and beer

Dan Kohn dan@dankohn.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:49:18 -0700

WaterWorks =3D MiniWorks + a third stage iodine filter for killing =
viruses
+ a transparent main filter case so you can see whether it's time to
clean.

I spent about an hour comparing notes on Epinions and outdoorreview.com.
Everyone had a bad experience with  each kind of filter at least once (I
for instance, lost an O-ring for my MiniWorks and will now always travel
with spares), but the MSR filters got the consistently best reviews.

WaterWorks
http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=3D2748&prmen=
r=3D8000&cgrfnbr=3D4500461

MiniWorks II