Project

Mr.John Gbenga jgbenga05@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:50:42 +0100

John Gbenga & CO=2E
4=2C Kolawole Odunsi Street=2C
Off Unity Road=2C
Ikeja - Lagos=2E
Tel=3A2348033252827
Fax=3A234-1-7590634

BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir=2C

It is my humble pleasure to write you this letter=2C
irrespective of the fact that you do not know me=2E
However=2C I got your contact through Nigeria chamber of
commerce and industries=2E My name is Mr=2EJohn Gbenga Senior Advocate of Nigeria =28SAN=29 and a close
family lawyer to our former late military ruler=2C
General Sani Abacha who died suddenly in power two
years ago=2E

Since his untimely demise the family has suffered a
lot of harassment from the regime of General
Abdulsalaam Abubakar and even this present civilian
government=2E  Recently=2C the wife was placed under house
arrest in furtherance of the policy of Vendetta being
visited on the family=2E  Although a lot of money has
been recovered from Mrs=2E Abacha since the death of her
husband by the present government=2C there are still
huge sums of money in foreign currencies saved with
some outside security company in Amsterdam Holland and
Mrs=2E Abacha has showed me documents of where the
husband deposited US$20m =28twenty Million United States
Dollars=29 in a security vault for safe keeping=2E  This
money has been defaced for security reasons and also
to avoid it been spent by unauthorized persons=2E

Since=2C we have been deliberating on how to invest this
fund abroad in a confidential manner until we came to
a conclusion to use it to buy houses and part of it
will be used for safe and non-speculative investments
in your country or Lebanon=2E But I have chosen your
country for the investments and would also rely on
your professional advice for any safe and conducive
country to invest in=2E  Therefore=2C you are to fax me
immediately the prices of houses in cities of
=28highbrow area=29 in your country for us to know how to
put our budget=2E

This money US$20Million can only be processed and
received in Europe since it has already been defaced
for security reasons=2E  If your conditions are good we
will prepare you as the beneficiary of the total fund
because we have the documents already with us=2E  The
Security Company has called me and Mrs=2E Abacha to do
something about claiming this consignment because of
the demurrage it is incurring and we told them we
would come and claim it very soon=2E

You have twenty five percent=2C while ten percent will
be for the expenses  incurred on both sides and sixty
five percent will be for us=2C if you accept to help us
with this project=2E  I want you to please understand
that I am involved in this issue because I am Madam
Abacha=92s confidant=2E  You are therefore to contact me
on my private email Please remember to include your
current private telephone and fax numbers=2E
If you keep this project secret=2C we will be prepared
to do more business with you=2E
Expecting your urgent response=2E

Yours faithfully=2C

Mr=2EJohn Gbenga =28SAN=29