about geonotes

Fredrik Espinoza espinoza@sics.se
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:31:42 +0200

Hi,
I found this posting while browsing the web. Perhaps it would be
interesting for you to know that GeoNotes was released in a first
version today. You can download and try it if you have access to a
wireless lan. The new web site is at http://geonotes.sics.se. There are
some publications linked at the site.

Regards,
Fredrik Espinoza (co project manager of GeoNotes)

Jim Whitehead ejw@cse.ucsc.edu
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:24:57 -0800