New bits: Common weedkiller causes extra sex organs in frogs

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:01:35 -0700

Scientists at Dow found that the chemical makeup of
weed killers is very similar to the chemical makeup of
a whole family of anti-cancer drugs.

I'm not saying a little atrazine is probably savying
a ton of lives from cancer every year.  All I'm saying
is that not everything they say is bad for is actually
bad for you.

Greg