USe FUll (Re: Which Web services are the most bestest ones?)

Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:14:40 -0700

Mark Baker wrote:
 > I'll use XPointer;
 >
 > http://www.google.com/xml?search=foo#t[1]
 >
 > Done.

Google wants to support Web Services and to crack down on
performing automated searches for commercial gain.[1]  Interestingly
enough, our intial XML google example from this original thread now returns
a 403.[2]  So much for Web Services having any more luck
with dangling pointers. 8-)

Greg

[1] http://news.com.com/2100-1023-884546.html?tag=dd.ne.dht.nl-sty.0
[2] http://www.google.com/xml?query=rpc+considered+harmful