today's pet peeve

Chris Arkenberg carkenbe@adobe.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:33:08 -0700

Wow, that's quite a drunken ramble. Kudos! You've given voice to my own
inner grumblings.
And Hard Boiled Wonderland is a fantastic novel. Really an indescribably
good novel on many levels. I would really like to read more of Murakami's work.

BTW, I love your electrocution song - sort of Ramones-meets-Antoninn Artaud.