scary...

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:55:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Adam L. Beberg wrote:

--]As a current user of several existing online government services, I don't
--]see why the government even needs one when they have several already. Manbe
--]the right hand just doesnt know the left hand solved that problem years ago?

Working in and with the depths of the DOI I can tell you that its more the
case one muscle in one finger does not know what the the other muscles in
that finger are up to, and forget about knowing about other fingers or
event he concept of a hand.

Put it this way, every 5 desks is a differnt universe.

You do the math.

-tom