how can I help? (fwd)

CDale cdale@techmonkeys.net
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 01:15:25 -0500 (CDT)

For a moment, I was trying to figure out which of the three Johns I know
to get pissed off at.  LOL!  This one is interesting in a very evil way.
And not the good kind of evil.
soaking feet from wearing my new mid-thigh boots all night, woo!
Cindy

--
"My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not
          signed."  (Christopher Morley)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 0102 18:56:45 +1000
From: borenson@yahoo.com
To: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Subject: how can I help?

hello there,

We don't know each other yet but I talked to your
friend john last week at work.  I'm a nutritionist
so I'm helping him get in shape.  Anyways your name came up
while we were daydreaming about sipping Pina Coladas on a
sunny beach in the Bahamas.  He said you're a real friend
and good person whose had a lot of trouble losing weight,
so I promised him I'd drop you a line and maybe give you
some advice on getting trim for the summer.  Well I'm a man
of my word, so that's why I'm writing you :-)

I'll just give you some basic tips right now, but if you
want more advice, don't hesitate to ask.  A friend of a friend
is my friend!

The first thing you should be careful about is diet pills.
There is a LOT of stuff on the market, and most of it is
completely bogus.  Some of those guys promise miracles
that even God couldn't deliver!  In my experience, there's
only been one diet product that actually works, and it's
called "Extreme Power Plus" and I *HIGHLY* recommend it.
I'm a personal trainer as well as a nutritionist, so
I recommend E.P.P. to all my clients, and they've
had great results so far.  You can read more about it at
http://www.tvdiscounts-online.com

I can give you a few more tips that should make a BIG DIFFERENCE
in the way you look this summer. OK, Watching TV or going to bed
after meals is a big no-no.  Try to walk for at least 10 minutes
after eating dinner to give your stomach a chance to digest the
food.  Also keep in mind it's not how much you eat, but what
you eat.  It's best to avoid foods with a lot of carbs, like
pasta. Regular excercise is also important.  Don't worry, there's
no need to run a marathon!  If you just make a habit of walking
20 minutes a day three times a week, you'll start seeing results.

Even if you can't excercise or change your eating habits
right away, I still strongly recommend you try Extreme Power Plus.
It's been a big success for everyone I've talked to.  Again the
website is http://www.tvdiscounts-online.com

Well, I hope I've fulfilled my promise to John! Try
following the tips above and you'll probably get to the
Bahamas before us!  Since you're a friend of his, just
email me if you have any questions about dieting or nutrition,
and I will be glad to help!

Take care,

Brian Orensen

{%rand%}
6624IxjL0-900cdZZ7203FbTu6-125Qqpu2889dsTF2-489rzQQ6991El53