Poll: Email Loads at Work

Kelley kelley@interpactinc.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:07:49 -0400

Hey all,

I'm curious about what emails loads people are dealing with on a daily
basis. I'm interested in  work related email,  not spam, not lists, not
goofing off with your buds at work. Either estimates of current situations
or former employments situations is fine.  if you can estimate how big the
company was/is that would be great, but not necessary.

We brought a new person on our team, someone in marketing/admin, who is
distressed at all the mail. From talking with her, she's getting about 4-7
emails/day that are related to the projects she wants to stay plugged in
to, but isn't a core member of. Most of us know that this is nothing in
terms of email load. Still, for the purposes of discussion, as well as for
the arsenal of debate, we'd like some more data for comparison purposes.

Thanks,

kelley