Poll: Email Loads at Work

Kelley kelley@interpactinc.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:00:53 -0400

At 11:55 PM 4/22/02 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
>On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 23:07, Kelley wrote:
> > I'm curious about what emails loads people are dealing with on a daily
> > basis. I'm interested in  work related email,  not spam, not lists, not
> > goofing off with your buds at work. Either estimates of current situations
> > or former employments situations is fine.  if you can estimate how big the
> > company was/is that would be great, but not necessary.

boy, you can tell i'm tired when i start slapping extra S's where they
don't belong.

>I'm an extreme edge case but my folder for 'today's mail' contains 920
>pieces of mail, which is not atypical for me; I've averaged a shade
>under 450 a day since mid-January.
>
>Luis

for strictly work related mail? woah!

I get about 600-900 mails a day, but most of that is list traffic i archive
to my hard drive and storage media. i like being on Nanog in case I want to
follow along if I need to.

Do you need a job--replacing the person complaining about email load? :)

kelley