Kindly Get Back To Me Please 24/04/02 17:09:09

bram khumalo bramk@arabia.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:09:09 +0200

Dear Friend=2C
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have
not yet met=2E The message could be strange but reel if you pay some
attention
to it=2E I could have notified you about it at least for the sake of your
integrity=2E Please accept my sincere apologies=2E In bringing this message
of goodwill to you=2C I have to say that I have no intentions of causing
you any pains=2E
I am  Mr Bram Khumalo=2Cson of the late rebel leader
Maubane Khumalo
of Angola who was killed on the 22nd of febuary 2002 =2E I managed to get
your contact details through =22The World Business Journal=22=2C a journal
of the Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce in South Africa in the time I
was desperately looking for a trustworthy person to assist me in this
confidential business=2E
my late father=2C Maubane Khumalo was able to deposit a large sum of money
in differnt banks in europe My father is presently death and the
movement
of his family members =28including me=29 is restricted=2E We are forbidden
to either travel abroad or out of our localities=2E Presently=2C the
US$8=2C500=2C000=2E00
EIGHT=2C MILLION=2C FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS my father transfered to
Netherlands
is safe and is in a security firm=2E Before you can get access to it i
have to give you the password I am therefore soliciting your help to
have this money transfered into your account=2E before my government get
wind of this fund =2EYou know my father was a rebel leader in Angola
before
his death My reason for doing this is because it will be difficult for
the Angolan government to trace my father's money to an individual's
account=2C especially when such an individual has no relationship =2CI
decided
to keep that money for my family use=2E At present the money is
kept in a Security Company in nertherland=2E
I am currently and temporarily living in Angola with my husband my
brother
has a refugee status=2C Moreover the political climate
in Angola at the moment being so sensitive and unstable=2EWith this
password
and information I will send to you=2C and power of attorney to the
security
firm=2C When you are ready i will give you the information needed before
you can get access to the fund you will then proceed to Netherlands
where
the US$8=2C500=2C000=2E00 EIGHT=2C MILLION=2C FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS will be given
to you as payment=2E Alternatively=2C you can have the fund transferred
into
any account that suits you=2E
Kindly get back to me through my email address=2Cwith all your coatacts addresses and send me your name as appear in your passport=2Cand your Telephone and fax number=2Ewaiting to hear from you=2C
God bless you=2E
Yours sincerely=2C
Bram Khumalo=2E