***Internet Spy Is Here*** 2314

Stan zspqgvjq@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:51:40 +0200 (CEST)

Stan (zspqgvjq@yahoo.com) on Wednesday, April 24, 2002 at 06:51:39

body:
 Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies,
 and everyone else!  Even your spouse!  With the New,

               INTERNET SPY KIT AND YOU!

 **Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
 (Find that Person you met in traffic!)

 **Address!
 Get anyone's address with just a name!

 **Unlisted phone numbers!
 Get anyone's phone number with just a name even unlisted numbers!

 **Find out! If you are being investigated!
**Locate Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

 **People you work with!
 Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

 Internet Spy and You!
 THIS KIT will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
 Click-able hyperlinks and no typing in internet addresses!  Just
Open the page and Go!

 LIMITED TIME OFFER ORDER TODAY!

 Only $24.95

You can DOWNLOAD our Internet Spy Kit now and You can
 begin discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!

               **CREDIT CARD ORDERS ONLY**

Please Print Out Form Below And Fax your order in today using our SECURE fax ordering Dept!

 Fax Orders To:          1-650-745-3345

 Address: ________________________________________(Billing Card Address Only)

 Email Address to Ship Orders to: _____________________________________(Please Write Clearly!)

 FOR CREDIT CARD ORDERS ONLY!