Three Women Pregnant With Cloned Babies

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:18:28 -0400 (EDT)

Once again we get into "what marks life" or rather "what marks a life we
title human".

To suppose a test or a demarcation supposes  a regulatory body behind
it. This then begs the question, if the mark is set by whose ruler are we
marking? NIce job if you can get it I suppose, being the one who makes a
lambs blood swoosh on those you deem the choosen.

The clone issue is a means vs ends scenario. Dose the method of inception
have anything to do with entitling the resulting being human or subhuman?

Turning test time? USDA certified Himanity tatoos?

For me it matters lttle how the being is produced but in how the being
gorws and deals with thier surroundings.