Le Pen ...

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:32:06 -0700

I think Pat is worse.  Perhaps that is only because Pat is 'ours'.

Then again, though I view Pat as worse Pat probably wouldn't suddenly
make drastic changes that would trigger something close to a civil war.
Le Pen, without fully realizing it, probably would.

Thanks again, Robert.

Tom
> Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:32 AM
> To: Robert Harley
> Cc: fork@xent.com
> Subject: Re: Le Pen ...
>
> On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Robert Harley wrote:
>
> --]There is no doubt that he is fervently nationalist and
anti-immigrant
> --]and especially anti-non-european-immigrant, mainly targetting
Muslims
> --]policies on international trade, with government-mandated 'buy
French'