Le Pen ...

Grlygrl201@aol.com Grlygrl201@aol.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:50:40 EDT

--part1_cf.1624bdd1.29f89ed0_boundary

In a message dated 4/24/02 7:37:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnhall@evergo.net writes:

> Then again, though I view Pat as worse Pat probably wouldn't suddenly
> make drastic changes that would trigger something close to a civil war.
> Le Pen, without fully realizing it, probably would.
>
> Thanks again, Robert.

or say something stupid, like "axis of evil," and trigger a *world* war.

--part1_cf.1624bdd1.29f89ed0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 4/24/02 7:37:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, johnhall@evergo.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Then again, though I view Pat as worse Pat probably wouldn't suddenly<BR>
make drastic changes that would trigger something close to a civil war.<BR>
Le Pen, without fully realizing it, probably would.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks again, Robert.<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
or say something stupid, like "axis of evil," and trigger a *world* war.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_cf.1624bdd1.29f89ed0_boundary--