URGENT PLEASE

OKAUSO PHILLIPS okauso_phillips1998@qrio.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:29:36 +0100

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First=2C I must solicit your confidence in this transaction=2E This is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret=2EI
got
your email in my private search for a reliable person to handle this
transaction=2EWe shall base this transaction on mutual respect and
honesty
=2Ewe are prepared to have the entire confidence in you to do this
business =2E

We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review Panel
who are interested in importation of goods into our country with
funds
which are presently trapped in Nigeria=2E In order to commence this
business
we solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into your account
the
said trapped funds=2E

The source of this fund is as follows=3A During the past Military
Regimes
here in Nigeria=2C government officials set up companies and awarded
themselves
contract which were grossly over-invoiced in various Ministries=2E As
a result=2C the Democratic Government of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo deemed
it neccessary to set up a Contract Review Panel to investigate and
recommend
accordingly=2E After a thorough investigation=2C we discovered a lot of
inflated contract funds which are presently floating in the Central
Bank
of Nigeria=2E We =28members=29 have unanimously agreed to transfer part of
these funds to a foreign account However=2C by virtue of our position
as civil servants and members of this Panel=2C we cannot acquire this
money
in our names=2E I have therefore=2C been delegated as a matter of trust
by my colleagues in the Panel to look for an Overseas partner into
whose
account we would transfer the sum of US$26=2C400=2C000=2E00 =28Twenty Six
Million=2C
Four Hundred Thousand US=2E Dollars=29=2E Adequate logistics and strategies
had been worked out to ensure a successful transfer with your maximum
co-operation=2E Hence we are writing you this letter=2E

We have agreed to share the money thus=3A
1=2E 25% for the account owner =28you=29
2=2E 65% for us =28the officials=29
3=2E 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign
expenses=2E

We wish to commence the importation business with our own share=2C
please
note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence and
conclude
the transfer latest in ten =2810=29 banking days from the date of receipt
of the following information through the above e-mail=3A your current
tel=2Ffax number=2C your name=2Fcompany name and address=2E

The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job
description
respectively and these will be used to apply for payment and re-award
the contract=2EWe are looking forward to doing business with you and
solicit
your confidentiality in this transaction=2E Please acknowledge the
receipt
of this letter using the above email address=2E I will bring you into
the complete picture of this project when I have heard from you=2E

Yours Faithfully=2C

DR=2EOkauso Phillips