Le Pen ...

Robert Harley harley@argote.ch
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:18:02 +0200 (CEST)

>>Could you point me to some source of information about what Le Pen
>>actually believes in?  I do know about the 'detail of history' comment.
>I don't know of such a source [...]

Actually, here are some from today's Le Monde.

* http://www.place-publique.fr/mag/election-choc.php3

(French) About organising protests in light of recent events...

* http://www.chez.com/lecanard/400X/4004D.HTM

(French) Satyrical dictionary of terms commonly used by the Front National.

* http://www.raslfront.org/bouquin.html

(French) "Little manual for those who resist everyday fascism".

* http://www.mrap.asso.fr/fn.htm

(French) Info about the FN's political program and what's wrong with it.

* http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/story.jsp?story=288324

(English) A little fiction piece, plus why the FN's policies can't work.

* http://www.newyorker.com/archive/content/?020422fr_archive05

(English) An out-of-date piece about Le Pen from the New Yorker's archives.

Bye,
  Rob.