US backbone and the middle east (was Re: Le Pen ...)

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:29:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, John Hall wrote:
--]
--]The French will hate us.  But the French always manage to hate us.

Until they need to be liberated. Then of course after you have they will
claim they did it call as a nation..yea right.

--]If you want to worry about things, worry about other countries settling
--]scores that don't involve the US directly while we are busy and
--]over-extended.  I'd be concerned about Pakistan/India.

China and the rest of Asia, now there are a few scores to settle there.

Dont forget, you cant attack Brainania, its not on the map.

-tom