IRAQ: One Invasion Won't Be Enough

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:30:33 +0200 (CEST)

I'm hardly a dove, but all this armchair military strategy is making me
sick. Wars are last-resort means of conflict resolution, and a real war is
something any of us should wish to experience. I presume some of you have
seen military action, but a real war is different. It means destruction of
infrastructure and quantitative casualties both on the side of military
and civilians, resulting in screwed up contries and societies.

So hold back the rhetorics, okay? Real people might get hurt.