Little Blue Books, theism and colections.

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:10:55 -0400 (EDT)

Over the last year or so I have begun a collection of Little Blue Books.
These are truly amazing pieces of historic importance for several reasons
aside from teh fact I love hunting for them over ebay.

During my discovery of the Little Blue Books I have been learning of its
founder, E Haldeman-Julius. I think osme of you folks are going to dig
reading his stuff.

Some kind souls have starting posting some of the Little Blue Books up on
line, several in particular I think will be well read here.

The Church Is A Burden, Not A Benefit, In Social Life
http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/e_haldeman-julius/church_is_burden.html

Is Theism A Logical Philosophy? (1930 Debate with Rev. B. A. Jenkins)
http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/e_haldeman-julius/is_theism_logical.html

The Meaning Of Atheism
http://www.infidels.org/library/historical/e_haldeman-julius/meaning_of_atheism.html

Studies In Rationalism