French Carrier

Owen Byrne owen@permafrost.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:14:12 -0300

As far as shameless self-promotion, I think the US military is high in the
rankings (I keep hearing the phrase "victory in WW One" on A & E). I also
think that in the global domination sweepstakes, the French can fall back on
Napoleon, who probably came the closest to the prize (if you define "global"
in a favorable way), although they pretty well disavow him.

But I had to pick one guy from history for my team when the time comes for
Global Nuclear Desert Storm, it'd be him.

Owen
======