French Carrier

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:47:50 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Owen Byrne wrote:

--]As far as shameless self-promotion, I think the US military is high in the
--]rankings

Yep, the US military has a good stable of spin doctors. Thing is when push
comes to shove, given the proper poltical setting, it can be backed up
enough to make the point.

--]But I had to pick one guy from history for my team when the time comes for
--]Global Nuclear Desert Storm, it'd be him.

Nappy was ok, but if you go back and playthourgh some f the bigger
battles, you will see where he breaks down. In short, no pun, Napy has
Centralized Syndrome. If it didnt come down form Napy it wasnt an order.

Now if you want to talk about some cool battlefiled generals...Rommel
rocketh very heavily. If he had a better infrastructure to work under he
would have gotten much further than he did.

I dont know who I would pick if I had just one to pick, but witht he
exception of Napy the french have little to offer.