must-read for Philip K. Dick fans in Slate

Jeffrey Kay jeff@k2.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:10:31 -0400

Wow.  Just had to say thanks -- I'm a huge Philip K. Dick fan.  The first book of his that
I read was A Scanner Darkly and it made a huge impression on me.  I've enjoyed virtually
everything I've read from him.  I noticed recently that he is being republished, which is
great because it allows me to pick up the few books of his that I haven't read.

-- jeffrey kay
weblog  <www.k2.com>
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle" -- sports
illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is work. Y is play.
Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein