US war, libertarianism, FoRK, and voices in opposition

John Hall johnhall@evergo.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:21:44 -0700

I meant total Arabs vs. total Israel

Yes, Israel is a wealthy modern western state.

The rest are 14th century barbaric pesthouses of Islamic penury.

That is WHY I'd rather give more to Israel and less (or none) to Arab
regimes.  Egypt is a special case which terminates the instant they
break their treaty with Israel.