Fw: US war, libertarianism, FoRK, and voices in opposition

Tom tomwhore@slack.net
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 12:56:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, carey wrote:

--] Yea. It goes back to strange other religious edict.    (I will scream, that
--]i'm nto a history major, but I'd be willing to bet good money that vice +
--] government control thereof is religiously motivated).

Heck, the count is pretty high for a supposed nonreligously run country.

Blue laws in some states that ban the sale of certian things on sunday,
laws against homosexuality, tax breaks for religions, isnt there a chaplan
on the books on the hill....

round and round, we think like this and act like that.

-tom